SFAM training programmes:
- Journey to Semiconductor (Fresh Graduates Up-skilling Development Programme) in 2013-2014; 3 months each sessions. Organised 2 sessions attended by 33 employees.
- Advanced Analytical Training – Failure Analysis ( 5-day programme). Started in 2016, then continue to 2017, all together we have had 4 sessions attended by a total of 76 employees.
- Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication Process (5-day programme). Stated in 2015-2017, a total of 12 sessions attended by 230 employees.
- Process Technician/Engineer training programme in 2017 (for fresh graduates – 1-month programme). Started in 2015 -2017, a total of 6 sessions attended by 109 employees.
- Industry Skills Development Programme – this was done last March in 3 sessions attended by 39 local universities lectures for the purpose of curriculum embedment – exposure to SFAM industry and curriculum requirement.
So a total of 448 SFAM-member employees benefited from these programmes.